Content Writer / Blogger / Copywriter
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to join our digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, marketing copy, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Content Writer / Blogger / Copywriter
No. of Vacancy
Up to Rs.75000/- *Based on Experience
Executive / Officer / Assistant / Manager / Director
Full Time / Part Time / Freelancing / Intern
Minimum Service Period
1 Year / Project Basis
Kalanki / Work-from-home
|It is not necessary but Bachelor Degree would be nice|
Communicative, Responsive, Deadline Conscious, Attitude, Willing to Learn, Willing to Contribute, Practical, Flexible
Technical / Hard Skill
Nice-to-have 8 Skills;
Fresher to 5 Years
We encourage women, the deprived, and recently lose the job due to covid-19 but all are welcome
within 10 KM of Kalanki Area
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, email campaigns, videos, e-books, whitepapers and the company website.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies before publication
- Editing and polishing existing content and HTML skills to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles for advertising campaigns.
- Promote content on social media
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
What we expect:
if you think,
you have or
you can have or
you can learn
these skills and qualities
then you can apply with brief explanation write up about;
1. how you can contribute with your time and skill to our company
2. how you can value added to our company
3. your minimum to the maximum expectation of payroll or package
4. your minimum to the maximum expectation of benefits, perks, and facilities
5. your availability of joining date
6. your minimum stay of commitment contribution service period
7. anything you think that we missed mentioning :-)