Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
30,000-35,000 Plus *Based on your Experience
Termination Application Submit
Any Management/Technical field
Min 2 Years
Candidates with technical background are highly prioritized
within 5 KM of Kalanki Area
2 Wheeler License with Vehicle
Career Plan after a year
Senior Manager / Director
Career Plan after 2 Years
Career Plan after 3 Years
Job Description :
· Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
· Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
· Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
· Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
· Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
· Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
· Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
· Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with Engineering and Production Unit.
· Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
· Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
· Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Benefits after 6 Months
Upto 10 Days Company Closed Day in a Year as per Company Calendar
60 Days Maternity Leave, 15 Days Paternity Leave, 13 Days Obsequies / Mourning Leave
6 Days Examination Leave
1 Day Each Month Menstrual Leave, 2 Days Cultural Festival Leave, 6 Days Sick Leave, 6 Days Force/ Rest/ Vacation Leave, 12 Days Casual Leave
Benefits after 1 Year
10% Profit Bonus Share to each Staff every year after fiscal year financial audit