Technical Support Assistant - Kaspersky
Assistant - Kaspersky Support
Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Up to Rs. 40,000.00
Min. 1 year
BCA, BIT, BIM, any IT Related
Min. 6 Month of experience in related field
within 5 KM of Kalanki Area
2-Wheeler License with Vehicle
Apply Before (Deadline)
25th November, 2020
We are also looking for an eligible candidate for the position of Kaspersky Technical Support - Manager. If you are more suited to the position, please follow this link here.
- Installation / Troubleshoot / Implementation of Kaspersky Products.
- Training & Consultant of Kaspersky Products.
- Handling Support Tickets and Close Tickets
- Provide support via Chat, Phone, Remote and Field visit
- Research and provide support of issues
- Prepare report (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly) as per management needs.
- Attend Training through Webinar, Webcast or conference.
- Participate in IT Seminar, IT Expo and Cyber Security related events.
- General knowledge on Anti virus, Internet Security, Total Security Knowledge
- Knowledge on Gateway, DNS, IP, Subnet Mask, VPN, VLAN, Firewall, Networking, Cyber Security, Hacking
- Knowledge on Operating System Windows Workstation, Windows Server, Linux Server / Workstation, Mac
- Capacity of Listening to Customer Complaint
- Telephone / Chat / Support Mannerisms
- Self-study and research for unknown issues
- Leadership & Communication Skill
- Data and OS Backup, Restore and Migration
- Remote Boot, Remote Installation of OS, Remote Access