Kaspersky Support Page
1. How to reset password for Kaspersky Lab Application?
Open Parental Control of Kaspersky
If you can’t remember the password for your Kaspersky Lab application, reset it:
- Download from https://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/KLAPR.zip with the password reset tool.
Open the folder with the archive.
Specify a folder to extract the files to and click Extract.
- Boot the computer in Safe Mode. See this link https://support.kaspersky.com/493 for instructions.
Open the folder containing the files from the archive and run the file KLAPR.bat.
The command prompt will open.
7. Press any key on the keyboard. You will see a message that the password has been reset successfully.
8. Close the command prompt and reboot the computer.
The password for your Kaspersky Lab application has been reset.
2. While installing Kaspersky error shows "Your Computer may be infected by virus"
Download the TDSSKiller from the below link (Download as a *.zip file): http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/utility#TDSSKiller
1. Double click on TDsskiller.exe file
2. Click Accept
3. Again Click on Accept
4. Click on change parameters
5. Check mark on verify files Digital Signature
6. Check mark on Detect TDLFS file Systems
7. Click on ok
8. Click on Start Scan
9. Choose delete option or choose if there is only skip to quarantine for virus if detected
10. Click on continue
11. Restart the PC 1
12. Install Kaspersky
Note: Before scanning from tdsskiller delete all temp and %temp% file by clicking Shift+Delete
3. Exceed Maximum no of license
Please send these documents at email@example.com
1.) Clear Photo or Scan copy of Purchased Bill.
2.) Clear Photo or Scanned Copy of Activation Code paper.
3. Screenshot of the error that you get while activating Kaspersky.
Note: For purchased bill if you do not get from vendor then please create it yourself mentioning the product details as shown above..
4. After sending these details it will take 1 week for your code to get reset and same activation code will work again.
4. Web site not browsing after installation of Kaspersky
1. Open Kaspersky
2. Go to setting
3. Click on Additional
4. Click on Network
5. Check mark on Do not scan encrypted connection
6. Restart the computer
7. Check the website
5. Activation Code is Invalid for this region
Check first the third party VPN software either that was installed/connected or not. If that is installed/connected then uninstall it.
Then try to Activate Kaspersky.
After uninstallation the third party VPN software and Activating Kaspersky at first, if you are facing the same issue follow the below steps:
1. Open the Kaspersky secure connection from desktop
2. Turn off the Kaspersky secure connection
3. Try to activate
6. Cannot setup server connection while Activating Kaspersky?
Correct the system time and date restart the computer and activate the application.
7. How to Store Offline Update in computer?
1. Insert the CD of Kaspersky Antivirus or Internet security in computer
2. Open DVD and check Nepal support folder.
3. If there is Nepal Support Folder open it.
4. Copy the first_updater Folder to C:\ drive
5. Open first_updater folder from C:\ drive
6. Open Update_ Source
7. Install vcredist_x86.exe
8. Inside the Update source there is UpdateUtility-Gui.exe double click on it
9. Then click start after UpdateUtility-Gui.exe console arise
10. And New Update files will start to Download and wait till update completed 100%
11. After update complete it will store in Update_Source/updates
After Update Store Completed in your personal computer follow the below steps to update for client pc:
1. Copy the folder Name Update_Source from C:\ drive to removable drive
2. Open Kaspersky Antivirus or Internet security
3. Go to setting of Kaspersky
4. Click on Additional
5. Click on Update setting
6. Click on Select Update Source
7. Click on Add
8. Show the update source file from removable drive ( example: C:\First_Updater\Update_Source\Updates
9. Right Click on Kaspersky Lab Update server and Disable
10. Go to home Screen Of Kaspersky and click on Database Update:
11. Then Click on Run Update:
*Note: This Process is for the first time Update, To Keep KAV/KIS up to date do full update in daily basis.
8. Installation error: Dot Net Framework is needed.
1. Right click on Kaspersky antivirus or Internet Security Cd after putting it in CD Drive.
2. Go to Nepal Support Folder
3. Find Net Framework Folder and Open it
4. Copy the file named NDP451-KB2858728-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU and paste in Desktop or other drive.
5. Install the Copied File and wait until it finishes.
6. After that Install the Kaspersky Antivirus or Internet Security without error.
9. Microsoft net framework is not installed properly.
1. First of all go to run from Windows Start Button and Type services.msc in run box.
3. Again go to run and type %windir% in run box and click OK
4. After clicking ok Windows folders will open, Search for Software Distribution folder and rename it to SDold or any other name.
5. After renaming the software distribution folder go to run type services.msc and start the windows update services by right clicking it.
6. Now run the net framework setup again. It will run without the error message now.
10. Activation code is not suitable for this application.
Check the Antivirus version.
If there is old version then uninstall it.
Install latest version from CD.
11.General Errors of Kaspersky of Installation, Activation, Update and Other. Follow these links :
12. How to Install any desk and provide the address Number to Support team?
i) First of all follow this link https://anydesk.com/download?os=win and download any desk
Then after download double click any desk icon.
iii) You will get the any desk address give it to support Staff.
iv) They will connect your PC Remotely.